Great design is both art and science.
That’s why it’s not enough to take insights from the research phase to design future state customer experiences. We need to continually re-validate the design options with customers.
Our CX experience maps cover all touchpoints, the front stage experience (what the customer sees), and the backstage requirements (the people, systems and processes that support the experience).
Sample activities or deliverables:
- Future state customer journey mapping
- Future state service blueprint
- Digital wireframes and prototypes
- Rapid usability testing and iteration
- Co-design sessions with customers